No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
TP4056 Battery Charging Module with Protection – For Li-ion Battery
GST Credit of ₹3.96available.
- TP4056 Battery Charging Module with Battery Protection
- Overcharge Protection, Overdischarge protection
- Current Limitation on Output pins
- Micro USB Input
- Input Voltage: 5V to 5.5V
- Battery Charge : 4.2V @ 1000mA
- Out+ and Out- pins for using the battery power
Frequently Bought Together
- ₹25.96 Incl. of GST
₹118.00Incl. of GST
- ₹112.10 Incl. of GST
₹129.80Incl. of GST
- ₹18.88 Incl. of GST
- ₹60.00 Incl. of GST
- This item: TP4056 Battery Charging Module with Protection - For Li-ion Battery(₹25.96 Incl. of GST)
- 18650 2000maH Lithium Ion Battery MORA - 1C Rated - 300 Cycle(
₹118.00Incl. of GST)
- 18650 2400mah Lithium Ion Battery BAK - 3C Rated - 1000cycle(₹112.10 Incl. of GST)
- 18650 2400maH Lithium Ion Battery BAK With Wire - 3C Rated - 1000cycle(
₹129.80Incl. of GST)
- 18650 Battery Holder 1S Spring Loaded(₹18.88 Incl. of GST)
- LM2596 Step Down Module - Variable Voltage(₹60.00 Incl. of GST)
TP4056 Battery Charging Module is one of the most used module for charging single cell Li-ion Batteries. It provides for different connections for battery and output. So, the output from the battery should not be connected directly, instead OUT+ and OUT- pins should be used. As than only the module will provide with Over discharge protection, and overcurrent protection.
The TP4056 Battery Charging Module is a Constant Current/Constant Voltage charger. This module charges the battery using 4.2V and 1A current. The module stops the charging when the charging current drops below 1/10th (100mA in case of the module) of programmed current.
Now, as soon as the battery is discharged upto some point, the module will automatically start charging it. If the battery voltage is below 2.9V, it will charge the battery with trickle charge. Also, it stops the output on OUT+ pin when the battery voltage is less than 2.9V.
It has indicator for charge state. BLUE LED for charge done, and RED LED for charging is ongoing.
- Input: Micro USB or IN+ and IN-
- Battery: B+ and B-
- Output: OUT+ and OUT-
- 2.9V Trickle Charge Threshold
- Soft-start limits inrush current
- Programmable charge current upto 1000mA by changing value of resistor R3