No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CN3791 12V MPPT Solar Charger Module
GST Credit of ₹57.60available.
- Input Voltage: 5-15V
- Charge Current Up to 2A
- High PWM Switching Frequency: 300KHz
- Constant Voltage: 4.2V±2%
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 40°C to＋85°C
The CN3791 12V MPPT Solar Charger Module is a maximum power point tracking (MPPT) solar charger for single-cell LiPo batteries. This MPPT solar charger provides you with the ability to get the most possible power out of your solar panel or other photovoltaic device and into a rechargeable LiPo battery. Set-up is easy as well, just plug your solar panel into one side of the solar charger and your battery into the other and you are good to start charging!
Solar maximum power point tracking (MPPT) is to ensure that the light intensity change, photovoltaic cells output maximum power, to make full use of solar energy. In general, need to use a switch-mode DC-DC converter to realize the MPPT function, keep the output voltage, and charging current product maximize (output).
The output of the CN3791 12V MPPT Solar Charger Module is intended to charge a single polymer lithium-ion cell. The load should be connected in parallel with the battery. Each Solar Charger comes equipped with a CN3791 power tracking battery charging circuit and pre-installed four 2-pin JST/PH2.0 connectors.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Charger Module
- 2-Pin JST Connectors for Solar Panel and Battery Connection
- PWM Switching Frequency of 300KHz
- Maximum Charging Current of 2A
- Automatic recharge
- Charge status and charge end status indication