No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
TP4056 IC – Standalone Lithium Ion Battery Charger – SOP-8
GST Credit of ₹1.19available.
- Standalone Li-ion Battery Charger IC
- Used with Single Cell Li-ion Battery
- Programmable Charge Current
- Max Charge Current: 1A
- Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- 2.9V Trickle Charge Threshold
Frequently Bought Together
- ₹7.80 Incl. of GST
- ₹132.80 Incl. of GST
- ₹18.88 Incl. of GST
- ₹4.94 Incl. of GST
- ₹6.30 Incl. of GST
- ₹27.45 Incl. of GST
- This item: TP4056 IC - Standalone Lithium Ion Battery Charger - SOP-8(₹7.80 Incl. of GST)
- 18650 2400mah Lithium Ion Battery BAK - 3C Rated - 1000cycle(₹132.80 Incl. of GST)
- 18650 Battery Holder 1S Spring Loaded(₹18.88 Incl. of GST)
- DW01A Lithium Battery Protection IC - SOT23-6(₹4.94 Incl. of GST)
- FS8205A Dual N Channel Power MOSFET - TSSOP-8(₹6.30 Incl. of GST)
- LM2596HVS-5.0 Step Down Regulator - Fixed Output 5V - TO-263-5(₹27.45 Incl. of GST)
The TP4056 IC is a complete constant-current, constant-voltage linear charger for single cell lithium ion batteries. It comes in SOP package. And low external component count make the TP4056 ideally suited for portable applications. Furthermore, the TP4056 can work within USB and wall adapter.
No Blocking diode is required due to internal PMOSFET architecture and to prevent negative charge current circuit. It also has facility of thermal feedback. And so it regulates the charge current to limit the die temperature during high power operation or high temperature. Charge voltage can be programmed externally using single resistor. It terminates the charge cycle when the charging current drops to 1/10th of programmed current.
TP4056 IC also provides protection in form of current monitor, under voltage lockout, and automatic recharge. It has two states pins to indicate the charge termination and presence of input voltage.
- Programmable Charge Current upto 1000 mA
- Constant Current / Constant Voltage charger
- Used with single cell Lithium Ion battery
- Preset 4.2V charge voltage with 1.5% accuracy
- Automatic Recharge
- Input Supply Voltage: 0.3 V to 8 V (Minimum 5V for charging)
- BAT short circuit protection: continuous