No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DW01A Lithium Battery Protection IC – SOT23-6
GST Credit of ₹0.95available.
- Single Cell Li-ion Battery Protection IC
- Overcharge, Over discharge, over current, short circuit protection
- Overcharge Protection Voltage: 4.30 V
- Over Discharge Protection Voltage: 3.0 V
- Short Circuit Protection Voltage: 1.2 V
Frequently Bought Together
- ₹6.25 Incl. of GST
- ₹112.10 Incl. of GST
- ₹18.88 Incl. of GST
- ₹7.75 Incl. of GST
- ₹8.80 Incl. of GST
- This item: DW01A Lithium Battery Protection IC - SOT23-6(₹6.25 Incl. of GST)
- 18650 2400mah Lithium Ion Battery BAK - 3C Rated - 1000cycle(₹112.10 Incl. of GST)
- 18650 Battery Holder 1S Spring Loaded(₹18.88 Incl. of GST)
- FS8205A Dual N Channel Power MOSFET - TSSOP-8(₹7.75 Incl. of GST)
- TP4056 IC - Standalone Lithium Ion Battery Charger - SOP-8(₹8.80 Incl. of GST)
The DW01A battery protection IC is designed to protect lithium-ion / polymer battery. It protects the battery from damage or degrading the lifetime due to overcharge, over discharge, and over current for single cell lithium-ion / polymer battery powered systems, such as cellular phones.
The DW01A has ultra-small package and requires less external components. So. its ideal to integrate the DW01A into the limited space of battery pack. The accurate 50 mV overcharging detection voltage ensures safe and full utilization charging. The very low standby current drains little current from the cell while in storage.
- Reduction in Board Size due to Miniature Package SOT-23-6
- Ultra-Low Quiescent Current at 3 µA (Vcc =3.6V)
- Over-discharge Current at 4 µA (Vcc = 1.8V)
- Two Detection Levels for Over current Protection
- Delay Time generation by internal circuits, without any need of external capacitors.
- Precision Overcharge Protection Voltage 4.3 V ± 50 mV