No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DSO138 Oscilloscope Kit – Pre Soldered
GST Credit of ₹266.40available.
- Mini Oscilloscope
- Max Input Voltage: 50V Peak (1x Probe)
- Max RealTime Sample Rate: 1 Msps
- Analog Bandwidth: 0 ~ 200 Khz
- Resolution: 12 Bits
- 2.4″ TFT LCD Display
- Power Supply: 9 V
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The DSO138 is designed as a training Oscilloscope kit. It contains only the basic oscilloscope functions with no fancy features. Simplicity in structure and easiness in assembly/operation are among the main targets of the design. For these purpose DSO138 uses mostly through-hole parts. The heart of DSO138 is a Cortex-M3 ARM processor (STM32F103C8) from ST. It uses 2.4-inch TFT LCD (320 X 240 dot-matrix, 262K colors) as its display element and displays nice and clear waveform. Detailed assembly instructions are provided in combination with troubleshooting guide and schematic. Source codes are also available to allow user to add their own features.
DSO138 is partially open-source. This opens the possibility for users to add different features or develop new applications on the hardware. More Details on how to use it, and specifications can be found in attached User Manual.
Major features of DSO138:
- Analog bandwidth: 0 – 200 KHz
- Sampling rate: 1 Msps max
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Div – 5 V/Div
- Sensitivity error: < 5%
- Vertical resolution: 12 bit
- Timebase: 10 µs/Div – 500 s/Div
- Record length: 1024 points
- Built-in 1 KHz / 3.3 V test signal
- Waveform frozen (HOLD) function available
Please note that DSO138 requires a 9 V DC power supply to run. Power supply is not included in the kit.
- 1 x DSO138 Oscilloscope
- 1 x Probe with BNC Connector
|Dimensions||117 × 76 × 15 cm|