No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MQ7 Gas Sensor – Carbon Monoxide (CO)
GST Credit of ₹15.41available.
- Circuit Voltage: 5V
- Heating Resistance: 33Ω ± 5%
- Heating consumption: About 350mW
- Relative humidity: Less than 95%RH
- Detecting range: 20ppm-2000ppm carbon monoxide
This is a MQ7 Gas sensor (CO), suitable for sensing Carbon Monoxide concentrations(PPM) in the air. MQ7 Gas sensor can measure CO concentrations ranging from 20 to 2000 ppm. This sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time.
The sensor’s output is an analog resistance. MQ7 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Carbon Monoxide. The sensor could be used to detect different gases contains CO, it is with low cost and suitable for different application. They are used in gas detecting equipment for carbon monoxide(CO) in family and industry or car.
- Circuit Voltage : 5V
- Heating Resistance : 33Ω ± 5%
- Heating consumption : About 350mW
- Relative humidity : Less than 95%RH
- Detecting range : 20ppm-2000ppm carbon monoxide