No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor
GST Credit of ₹8.91available.
- Vin: 3 to 5 Vdc
- Logic: 3 to 5V compliant
- Pressure sensing range: 300-1100 hPa (9000m to -500m above sea level)
- Up to 0.03hPa / 0.25m resolution
- -40 to +85°C operational range, +-2°C temperature accuracy
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x77
BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor is an extremely precise low cost sensor from Bosch for measuring barometric pressure and temperature. Because pressure changes with altitude you can also use it as an altimeter! The sensor is soldered onto a PCB with a 3.3V regulator, I2C level shifter and pull-up resistors on the I2C pins. It is completely identical to the BMP085 in terms of firmware/software.
- Enhancement of GPS navigation (dead-reckoning, slope detection, etc.)
- In- and out-door navigation
- Leisure and sports
- Weather forecast
- Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed)
There are no reviews yet.