No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MQ9 GAS Sensor Module
GST Credit of ₹19.62available.
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Power: 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively clean), the highest concentration voltage is about 4V.
Frequently Bought Together
- ₹128.60 Incl. of GST
₹315.00Incl. of GST
MQ9 GAS Sensor Module has high sensitivity to Carbon Monoxide, Methane and LPG. Sensitive material of MQ-9 gas sensor is SnO2, which has lower conductivity in clean air. It makes detection by cycling high and low temperature, and detects CO when low temperature (heated by 1.5V).
The MQ9 GAS Sensor Module conductivity is higher along with the gas concentration rising. When temperature rises (heated by 5.0V), it detects Methane, Propane, combustible gas, etc. and cleans the other gases as it absorbed under low temperature. MQ-9 usually applied in domestic gas leakage detector, industrial gas detector, portable gas detector, etc.
- Suitable for home or factory gas leakage monitoring devices.
- Have better sensitivity to Carbon Monoxide, Methane and LPG Gas.
- High quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- DO switching signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output.
- TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output low signal is on, it can be directly connected micro-controller or relay module.)
- Analog output voltage: the higher concentration, the higher voltage.
- Four screw holes, easy positioning.
- Long life and stability, quick response and resume.