No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CCS811 Digital Gas Sensor
GST Credit of ₹169.32available.
- Ultra-low power consumption can be used in battery-operated equipment
- High sensitivity, fast heating
- The intelligent algorithm calculates TVOC / eCO2 values
- Output I2C signal, direct communication with the main system
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The CCS811 Digital Gas Sensor is an ultra-low power digital gas sensor solution which integrates a metal oxide (MOX) gas sensor to detect a wide range of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) for indoor air quality monitoring with a microcontroller unit (MCU), which includes an Analog-to-Digital converter (ADC), and an I²C interface.
CCS811 Digital Gas Sensor is based on ams unique micro-hotplate technology which enables a highly reliable solution for gas sensors, very fast cycle times and a significant reduction in average power consumption.
- Integrated MCU
- Standard I2C interface
- Optimized low power modes
- Provides eCO2 level or TVOC indication with no host intervention
CCS811 Digital Gas Sensor Modes of Operation
- Mode 0: Idle, low current mode
- Mode 1: Constant power mode, IAQ measurement every second
- Mode 2: Pulse heating mode IAQ measurement every 10 seconds
- Mode 3: Low power pulse heating mode IAQ measurement every 60 seconds
- Mode 4: Constant power mode, sensor measurement every 250ms
In Modes 1, 2, 3, the equivalent CO2 concentration (ppm) and TVOC concentration (ppb) are calculated for every sample.
- Mode 1 reacts fastest to gas presence, but has a higher operating current
- Mode 3 reacts more slowly to gas presence but has the lowest average operating current.
- Input Voltage: 1.8V to 3.3V
- Supply Current: 26mA (During Measuring at 1,8V)
For more details, please visit the Downloads Section.