No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HX711 Precision Weight Sensor Module – Load Cell Amplifier
GST Credit of ₹8.64available.
- Full scale differential input range: ±0.5(AVDD/GAIN)V
- Data accuracy: 24 bit (24 bit A / D converter chip.)
- Refresh frequency: 10/80 Hz
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 5VDC
- Operating current: <10 mAHX
HX711 Precision Weight Sensor Module is a Load Cell Amplifier breakout board for the HX711 IC that allows you to easily read load cells to measure weight. This module uses 24 high precision A/D converter chip HX711. It is a specially designed for the high precision electronic scale design, with two analog input channel, the internal integration of 128 times the programmable gain amplifier. The input circuit can be configured to provide a bridge type pressure bridge (such as pressure, weighing sensor mode), is of high precision, low cost is an ideal sampling front-end module.
HX711 Precision Weight Sensor Module allows you to easily integrate load cell into your project. No need of any amplifiers or dual power supply just use this board and you can easily interface it to any micro-controller to measure weight. The HX711 uses a two wire interface (Clock and Data) for communication. Compared with other chips, HX711 has added advantages such as high integration, fast response, immunity, and other features improving the total performance and reliability. Finally it’s one among the best choices for electronic enthusiasts. The chip lowers the cost of the electronic scale, at the same time, improving performance and reliability.
- Operation supply voltage range: 3 ~ 5V
- Two selectable differential input channels.
- On-chip active low noise PGA with a selectable gain of 32, 64 and 128.
- On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analogue power supply.
- Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate.
- On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal.
- On-chip power-on-reset.
- Simple digital control and serial interface: pin-driven controls, no programming needed.
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection.