No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MPU6050 Module – Triple Axis Accelerometer And Gyro Module
GST Credit of ₹14.76available.
- 3 Axis Accelerometer & 3 Axis Gyroscope sensor module
- Digital Motion Processing offloads complex MotionFusion, gesture detection etc
- Input Voltage Range: 2.4V to 3.4V DC
- I2C Digital Output of sensor data
- Digital Output Temperature sensor
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
This MPU6050 module with Triple Axis Accelerometer is based on MPU6050 chip from InvenSense. It sports a 3 Axis Accelerometer and 3 Axis Gyroscope along with an onboard Digital Motion Processor. The Digital Motion Processor is capable of processing complex 9 axis MotionFusion algorithms. The gyroscope is used to measure the rotational velocity or rate of change of angular position over time, along the X, Y and Z axis. The MPU6050 module with accelerometer uses the MEMS technology. The accelerometer measures acceleration over time. It can measure gravitational acceleration along 3 axis, using which we can calculate the angle at which sensor is positioned. So, by using, accelerometer and gyroscope data together, very accurate information on the position of the sensor can be obtained.
- Input Supply Voltage: 2.3V to 3.4V
- I2C digital output of 6 or 9 axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000 °/sec (dps)
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required.