No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
3 Phase CT Coil Module – 100A
GST Credit of ₹72.00available.
- 3 Phase CT Coil Module
- Analog Output
- Current to Voltage Ratio: 10:1 (1V for 10 A)
- Max Current Detection: 100 A
- Min Current Detection: 6 A
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
It is a 3 Phase Current Transformer Module. This CT Coil can sense the current of 1 to 3 phase AC Supply. It is a non invasive CT Coil. The wire for which current measurement needs to be done should pass through any of the hole in the CT Coil. There are 3 different CT Coil in this module, so, 1 CT Coil for 1 phase. Each wire should pass through a different hole. It gives a combined output for all 3 phases’ current. The output is a analog DC voltage signal. The Voltage to Current Transfer Ratio of the CT Coil is 10:1. That is the CT Coil’s output is 1V @ 10 A current. Its also useful in measuring single phase current, by passing a single phase wire through any single hole only.
The output of the module is a analog signal, with voltage to current ratio of 10:1. It can be used with any device, by adding a voltage divider, and making the output voltage range in range of the device in which it is used.
The module has a metal casing, and has 2 holes for mounting it on any surface. It can be easily mounted on wood or panels.
- 3 Phase CT Coil
- Maximum Current Detection: 100 A
- Minimum Current Detection: 6 A
- Voltage to Current Ratio: 10:1 (1V for every 10A current)
- Output Variation: ? 3A
- Output Signal Delay: 1 Second
Schematic For Use with 3.3V Device:
- 1 x 3 phase CT Coil Module
- 1 x Connection Cable with 1 end open Or JST Socket