No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
LM393 Dual Comparator IC – SOIC-8 – Generic
GST Credit of ₹0.92available.
- Input Supply Voltage: 2.0 Vdc to 36 Vdc
- The LM393 is a dual voltage comparator IC
- The output can sink or source up to 16mA
- The input offset voltage is typically 2mV
- Make: Generic
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The LM393 Dual Comparator IC is dual independent precision voltage comparators capable of single or split supply operation. These devices are designed to permit a common mode range–to–ground level with single supply operation. Input offset voltage specifications as low as 2.0 mV make this device an excellent selection for many applications in consumer automotive, and industrial electronics.
All devices consist of two independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Quiescent current is independent of the supply voltage, and the outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
- Wide Single–Supply Range: 2.0 Vdc to 36 Vdc
- Split–Supply Range: ±1.0 Vdc to±18 Vdc
- Very Low Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.4 mA
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA
- Low Input Offset Current: 5.0 nA
- Input Common Mode Range to Ground Level
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Power Supply Voltage
- Output Voltage Compatible with DTL, ECL, TTL, MOS, and CMOS Logic Levels
- ESD Clamps on the Inputs Increase the Ruggedness of the Device without Affecting Performance
There are no reviews yet.