No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
W25Q80DV 8Mbits Serial Flash – SOIC-8
GST Credit of ₹6.40available.
- Flash Size: 8Mbits (1MB)
- Supply Voltage: 2.7V? to 3.6V
- Low Power Consumption: 1uA (power-down)
- Write Protection all or portion of memory
- Standard SPI, Dual/Quad SPI for fast data read/write
- Upto 50MB/s continuous data transfer
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The W25Q80DV Serial Flash Memory provides a storage solution for systems with limited space,pin and power. W25Q80DV is a widely used SPI Flash Chip from WinBond. It has a flash memory of 8Mbits, and can be communicated with SPI Interface. They are ideal for code shadowing to RAM, directly executing instructions from Dual/Quad SPI and storage of Text, Audio and data. It operates on single 2.7V to 3.6V power supply with current consumption as low as 1uA for power-down.
Its array is organized into 4096 programmable pages of 256 bytes each. Upto 1 page (256 bytes) can be programmed at a time, but can erased in group of 16 (4KB sector erase), groups of 128 (32KB Block erase), groups of 256 ( 64KB Block erase), or entire chip.
- The W25Q80DV supports SPI, and Dual/Quad Output SPI as well as Dual/Quad I/O SPI
- SPI Clock Frequencies of upto 104Mhz, allowing equivalent clock rate of 208Mhz (Dual SPI), and 416 Mhz (Quad SPI).
- Flash Size of 8Mb (1MB)
- 256-byte per Programmable Page
- 50MB/s continuous data transfer rate
- Facility to Write Protect all or portion of memory
- More than 1,00,000 Erase/Write cycles
- More than 20 years of data retention