No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
TLV70233DBVR Low Dropout Regulator – SOT-23-5
GST Credit of ₹2.06available.
- Very Low Dropout: 37mV to 220mV
- Low IQ: 35 µA
- Fixed output voltage Combinations Possible from 1.2V to 4.8V
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
The TLV70233DBVR is a low dropout (LDO) linear regulator with low quiescent current. Along with this, It also has excellent line and load transient performance. It is designed for power sensitive applications, and has Low output noise, very high power supply rejection ratio (PSRR), and low dropout voltage. So all this characteristics makes TLV70233DBVR ideal for wide selection of battery operated handheld equipment. It also has internal thermal shutdown, and current limit for safety.
It is also stable with output capacitance of 0.1 uF. This feature enables the use of cost effective capacitors that have higher bias voltages and temperature de-rating. It also regulates to specified accuracy with on output load.
- Very Low Quiescent Current
- Low Dropout Voltage
- Internal Thermal shutdown and current limiting
- Stable with low output capacitors
- Input Voltage Range: 2V to 5.5V
- Max Enable Voltage: 6V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.2V to 4.8V
- Max Output Current: 300mA