No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
LTC3824 Linear Technology 10Lead MSE Pack
GST Credit of ₹57.60available.
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4V to 60V
- Very Low Dropout Voltage: 100% Duty Cycle
- Switching Frequency: Upto 600 Khz
- Includes Soft Start, Current Limiting
- Very low quiescent current: 40 µA
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The LTC3824 is a step-down DC to DC controller designed to drive an external P-channel MOSFET. The LT3824 has a wide input range of 4 V to 60 V, and a high voltage gate driver. So, it is suitable for many industrial and automotive high power applications. Constant frequency current mode operation provides excellent performance.
The LTC3824 is configurable for Burst Mode operation. This Burst Mode operation enhances low current efficiency (only 40 µA quiescent current) and extends battery run time. The switching frequency is programmable up to 600 kHz and can be easily synchronized.
Other features include current limit, soft-start, micropower shutdown, and Burst Mode disable. Also the LTC3824 is available in a 10-lead MSE power package.
- Wide Input Range: 4 V to 60 V
- Current Mode Constant Frequency PWM
- Very Low Dropout Operation: 100% Duty Cycle
- Programmable Switching Frequency: 200 Khz to 600 Khz
- Selectable High Efficient Burst Mode operation: 40 µA Quiescent Current
- Easy synchronization
- 8 V, 2 A Gate Drive (Vcc > 10V) for industrial high voltage P Channel MOSFET
- Programmable Soft Start
- Programmable Current Limit