No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FS8205A Dual N Channel Power MOSFET – SOT23-6
GST Credit of ₹0.63available.
- Package Type: SOT23-6
- 2 N Channel Power MOSFETs
- Low on Resistance
- Drain Source Breakdown Voltage: 20 V
- Gate Threshold Voltage: 0.5V to 1V
- Gate Source Voltage: ±12V
Frequently Bought Together
FS8205A Dual N Channel Power MOSFET - SOT23-6
₹5.90Incl. of GST
18650 Battery Holder 1S Spring Loaded
₹18.88Incl. of GST
DW01A Lithium Battery Protection IC - SOT23-6₹4.94 Incl. of GST
TP4056 IC - Standalone Lithium Ion Battery Charger - SOP-8₹7.80 Incl. of GST
- This item: FS8205A Dual N Channel Power MOSFET - SOT23-6(
₹5.90Incl. of GST)
- 18650 Battery Holder 1S Spring Loaded(
₹18.88Incl. of GST)
- DW01A Lithium Battery Protection IC - SOT23-6(₹4.94 Incl. of GST)
- TP4056 IC - Standalone Lithium Ion Battery Charger - SOP-8(₹7.80 Incl. of GST)
The FS8205A Dual N Channel Power MOSFET is in SOT23-6 package. Its most widely used in battery charging applications. The chip has drain-source breakdown voltage of 20V. It has continuous source drain current of 0.83A.
Advanced Power MOSFET uses advanced processing techniques to achieve low resistance , extremely efficient and cost- effective equipment , the most suitable lithium-ion battery charge and discharge switches. The SOT23-6 package is widely used in all commercial and industrial applications.
There are no reviews yet.