No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
IRF840 Power MOSFET – 8A – TO-220
GST Credit of ₹3.58available.
- Continuous Drain Current: 8A (max)
- Drain-to-Source Breakdown Voltage(VDS): 500V
- Gate-to-Source Voltage: ± 20V (max)
- Gate Threshold Voltage(VGS): 4V (max)
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to + 150°C
- On-state resistance: 0.70 Ohm
IRF840 Power MOSFET is a HEXFETs from International Rectifier provides the designer with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design, low on-state resistance and cost-effectiveness combined with high transconductance, superior reverse energy and diode recovery dv/dt capability.
Its well suited for applications such as switching power supplies, motor controls, inverters, choppers ,audio amplifiers etc. The TO-220 package is universally preferred for all commercial-industrial applications. The low thermal resistance and low package cost of the TO-220 contribute to its wide acceptance throughout the industry.
- Ease of paralleling
- Dynamic dv/dt Rating
- 175°C Operating Temperature
- Repetitive Avalanche Rated
- Simple drive requirements