No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
W25Q128JVSSIQ Serial Flash – 128Mbit – SOIC-8
GST Credit of ₹18.00available.
- Winbond 128MBits (16MB) Serial Flash
- Supports Standard SPI, Dual And Quad SPI
- Supply Voltage: 2.7V to 3.6V
- Current Consumption: 1uA (power-down)
- Continuous Data Transfer Rate: 66 MB/s
- 100K cycle of Program Erase Cycle, and 20 year data retention
The W25Q128JVSSIQ Serial Flash memory provides a storage solution for systems with limited space, pins and power. The 25Q series offers flexibility and performance well beyond ordinary Serial Flash devices. They are ideal for code shadowing to RAM, executing code directly from Dual/Quad SPI (XIP) and storing voice, text and data. The device operates on a single 2.7V to 3.6V power supply with current consumption as low as 1µA for power-down.
The W25Q128JVSSIQ Serial Flash IC is offered in space-saving package. The W25Q128JV array is organized into 65,536 programmable pages of 256-bytes each. Up to 256 bytes can be programmed at a time. Pages can be erased in groups of 16 (4KB sector erase), groups of 128 (32KB block erase), groups of 256 (64KB block erase) or the entire chip (chip erase). The W25Q128JV has 4,096 erasable sectors and 256 erasable blocks respectively. The small 4KB sectors allow for greater flexibility in applications that require data and parameter storage.
The W25Q128JVSSIQ Serial Flash IC supports the standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), Dual/Quad I/O SPI: Serial Clock, Chip Select, Serial Data I/O0 (DI), I/O1 (DO), I/O2 and I/O3. SPI clock frequencies of W25Q128JV of up to 133MHz are supported allowing equivalent clock rates of 266MHz (133MHz x 2) for Dual I/O and 532MHz (133MHz x 4) for Quad I/O when using the Fast Read Dual/Quad I/O.
- W25Q128JV: 128M-bit / 16M-byte
- 133MHz Single, Dual/Quad SPI clocks
- 266/532MHz equivalent Dual/Quad SPI
- 66MB/S continuous data transfer rate
- Min. 100K Program-Erase cycles per sector
- Software and Hardware Write-Protect
- 64-Bit Unique ID for each device