No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MP1584 Step Down Module
GST Credit of ₹8.67available.
- DC to DC Switching Buck / Step Down Module
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 23V DC
- Output Voltage Range: 0.8V to 20V DC
- Max Switching Frequency: 1.5 Mhz
- Low Quiescent Current
The MP1584 Step Down Module is based on MP1584 Switching Step Down Regulator from Monolithic Systems. The switching frequency of the module is very high, therefore small capacitors, with low ESR value can be used, which contributes to the small size of the module. Also, the life of the module increases as it does not include the bulky, low life cycle electrolytic capacitors. By switching at 1.5 Mhz high frequency, the module also prevents EMI noise problems, such as those found in AM Radio and ADSL Applications. Also the quiescent current of the module is very less, typically 125 µA. So, its applicable in low power devices.
The MP1584 Step Down Module is a variable voltage buck / step down regulator. It has a very sensitive variable resistor using which the output voltage can be set to required level.
- High Frequency Switching Step Down Voltage Regulator
- Up to 1.5 Mhz Switching Frequency
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 23 VDC
- Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 20 VDC
- Internal Current Limiting and Thermal Shutdown
- Low Quiescent current