No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
RT8272 Step Down Module – Buck Converter – Variable Voltage
GST Credit of ₹16.20available.
- RT8272 Buck Step Down Variable Voltage Converter
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.75V to 23V
- Wide Output Voltage Range: 0.92V to 15V
- Output Current: Max 3A
- Enable PIN for enabling module Output
- Switching Frequency: 1.2Mhz
- Efficiency: 95%
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The RT8272 Step Down Module is a very small, compact sized, and high efficiency variable voltage step down module. The RT8272 is a high voltage DC to DC buck converter, which can support input voltage range from 4.75V to 23V, and the output current can be upto 3A. And it also has fairly wide output voltage range. Current mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
The RT8272 Step Down Module provides cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown protection. In shutdown mode, the regulator draws only 25 µA of supply current. The switching frequency of the module is high at 1200Khz, there by reducing the size of the capacitors required, and ultimately making the module compact, and reducing the size.
The module has ENABLE pin on the back, which when supplied with signal of upto 5V, enables the output of the module.
- Input Voltage Range: 4.75V to 23V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.92V to 15V
- Switching Frequency: 1.2Mhz Fixed
- Output Current upto 3A
- Enable PIN, for enabling output of module
- 25 µA Low Shutdown current
- High Efficiency: upto 95%
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Over current Protection
- IN+ = Input Voltage
- IN- = GND
- OUT+ = Output Voltage
- OUT- = GND
- EN = Enable