No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SGM2019 Adjustable RF-Linear Regulators – SOT-23-5 – SGM2019-ADJYN5G/TR
GST Credit of ₹1.57available.
- Input Voltage VIN: 2.5V – 5.5V
- Output Voltage Vout: 1.5V to 5V
- Dropout Voltage: 500mV
- Maximum Output Current: 300mA
- Package: SOT-23-5
- MPN: SGM2019-ADJYN5G/TR
- Make: SGMicro
The SGM2019 Adjustable RF-Linear Regulators is low-power, low-noise, low-dropout, CMOS linear voltage regulators operate from a 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage. They are the perfect choice for low voltage, low power applications. A low ground current makes this part attractive for battery operated power systems.
The SGM2019 Adjustable RF-Linear Regulators also offer ultra low dropout voltage to prolong battery life in portable electronics. Systems requiring a quiet voltage source, such as RF applications, will benefit from the SGM2019 series’ ultra low output noise (30µVRMS) and high PSRR. An external noise bypass capacitor connected to the device’s BP pin can further reduce the noise level.
The output voltage is preset to voltages in the range of 1.2V to 5.0V. Other features include a 10nA logic controlled shutdown mode, foldback current limit and thermal shutdown protection.
- Low Output Noise
- Low Dropout Voltage
- Thermal-Overload Protection
- Output Current Limit
- High PSRR (74dB at 1kHz)
- 10nA Logic-Controlled Shutdown
- Adjustable Output from 1.2V to 5.0V
- -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
- Available in SOT-23-5 Packages
- VIN = VOUT (NOMINAL) + 0.5V or 2.5V, whichever is greater.