No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
LU23031-V2 HAWK A1 Multi Constellation GNSS Receiver – Locosys
GST Credit of ₹1,677.81available.
- DC supply voltage: 3.3V ~ 5.0V
- Support 135 channels
- Update rate: 5Hz default, up to 10Hz
- Input current: 87 mA
- PPS: 100ms pulse width, 1.8Vdc
LU23031-V2 HAWK A1 multi constellation GNSS receiver from Locosys is dual-frequency GNSS (RTK)* receiver designed for Pixhawk(PX4)-based platform UAV. The receiver is capable of concurrently tracking all global civil navigation systems, including GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and QZSS. It acquires both L1 and L5 signals at a time while providing the centimeter-level RTK positioning accuracy.
The built-in lightweight helical antenna in LU23031-V2 HAWK A1 Multi Constellation GNSS Receiver not only enhances GNSS (RTK)* positioning stability, but also increases the flight time of the drone. The fast Time-To-First-Fix, GNSS (RTK)*convergence, superior sensitivity, low power consumption make it a better choice for Pixhawk(PX4)-based platform UAV.
* Note: RTK is optional
- Concurrent reception of L1 and L5 band signals
- Support GPS, GLONASS,BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Default 5Hz, up to 10 Hz update rate*
- Build-in super capacitor to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- Three LED indicator for Power, PPS and Data transmit
- *Note: SBAS support 5Hz only.
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) positioning and navigation
There are no reviews yet.