No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
LOCOSYS RTK-M300-EAU Rugged and industrial grade RTK computer with Intel Atom
GST Credit of ₹31,719.60available.
Out of stock
- CPU: Intel Atom® x5-E3930 processor dual core 1.3GHz (boost up to 1.8GHz)
- Memory: 1 x 204-pin DDR3L SO-DIMM socket support 1866MHz up to 8GB. (Default 4GB)
- Communication: 4G-LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Operating System: Windows 10 , Linux (By request)
- Power Adapter: AC100-240V
- Standards Certifications: CE approval FCC Class AE13 mark
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
SKU: KSTM1054 Category: LOCOSYS Tags: Industrial grade RTK system, LOCOSYS, LOCOSYS RTK System, LOCOSYS RTK-M300, LOCOSYS RTK-M300-EAU, RTK computer, RTK module, RTK-M300-EAU, Survey computer RTK, Surveying RTK system
GST Credit of ₹31,719.60available.
LOCOSYS RTK-M300, a compact, rugged and industrial grade computer with Intel Atom® x5-E3930 processor dual core 1.3GHz (boost up to 1.8GHz), Aluminum top case with sheet metal, is designed for the harsh or need noiseless Ad-hoc network environment.
LOCOSYS RTK-M300 has the advanced RTK (Real-time kinematic) receiver supports global GPS/Glonass/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS satellites , L1+L5 Dual-frequency and multi-constellation RTK positioning solution. RTK-M300 adopt full frequency 4G-LTE communication board, Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage. It features 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet data and voice connectivity. With external SIM socket, it allows user to access SIM card conveniently. RTK-M300 installs Win10 (or Linux)operating system, suitable for with LOCOSYS Firebird application software, provide user-friendly graphical operation interface, whether it is used for “Base station” management or “Rover” use.
Because of the fan-less compact design, certified (-30 ~ +70 degrees) high and low temperature test , and (MIL-STD-810) military standard vibration test, provide fast and easy installation. It is especially for the RTK Base Station with limited room space to locate the computer system, but without compromising with its space to scarify its features. Whether as a RTK Base station or RTK Rover, it is very fast and convenient to use and install. RTK-M300 keeps the flexibility to meet different demands for telemetric monitor or surveying applications.
- Intel Atom® x5-E3930 processor dual core base clock 1.3GHz (boost up to 1.8GHz) compact and fan-less design.
- L1 + L5 Dual-frequency and multi-constellation heading and RTK positioning solution.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO, QZSS satellite.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- 4G-LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage( LTE FDD: Band 1,3,5,7,8,20,28 LTE TDD: Band 38,40,41 WCDMA/HSPA+: Band 1,5,8 GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800MHz)
- Support 135-channel GNSS.
- RTK Position Accuracy 1cm CEP.
- GNSS Position Accuracy 1.5m CEP
- Support 1/5Hz Default. (Option: Up to 10Hz update rate).
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet.
- Operating temperature range -30 to +70°C.
- AC 100-240V Power adapter.
- Support wide range DC input from 9-36V.
- Certified by CE/FCC/E13 mark.
- Passed Military standard (MIL-STD-810) vibration test.
- RTK Base station management or RTK Rover use.
- Vehicle RTK positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation
- Marine navigation
- Fleet management
- Autonomous Vehicle Guidance
- Precision Agriculture
- AGV Robotics
- Structural / Land Monitoring
- RTK Ad-hoc network
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.