No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
LS-125-A Survey Antenna – L1+L2+L5 Survey Antenna – Locosys
GST Credit of ₹4,372.78available.
- Operating voltage : 3.0V-12.0 V
- Operating current: ≤45mA
- Gain: <5.5 (dBi)
- Port Impedance: 50Ω
- Connector type: TNC-K
LS-125-A Survey Antenna from Locosys is a four-star full-frequency satellite navigation antenna. The antenna has the characteristics of high gain, miniaturization, high sensitivity, multi-system compatibility and high reliability, which can effectively meet the needs of users. This antenna covers the four-star multi-frequency external flying saucer antenna of GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS L1/L2/L3, BDS B1/B2/B3, GALILEO E1/E5a/E5b/E6, SBAS L1/L5 QZSS L1/L2/L5/L6, IRNSS L5, L-Band which meets the needs of multi-system compatible and high-precision users of current GNSS measuring equipment.
The LS-125-A Survey Antenna is widely used in geodesy surveying, navigation surveying, navigation, precision agriculture and marine surveying. It can also be applied to the military field according to the application conditions.
- Multi-feed point design and fully symmetrical antenna structure, with a very stable phase center, reducing the measurement error of the antenna pair.
- The gain is high, the standing wave ratio is low, and the effect of receiving low-elevation signals is obvious, and the star can be received normally in the occasion of severe occlusion.
- Equipped with anti-multipath choke plate, with anti-surge design, which can effectively suppress strong interference signals outside the band to ensure the reliability of the antenna.
- Using anti-ultraviolet PC material design, which is both beautiful and ensures that the antenna shell will not change color for a long time outdoor use. It has IP67 waterproof rating, high temperature resistance, sun protection and UV protection.