No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
RTK-4057-MHPD RTK Board – L1+L5 Dual Frequency RTK Board – Locosys
GST Credit of ₹2,771.10available.
- Power Supply: 5V
- Power Consumption: 800mW @ 5Vdc (Including Antenna)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~85℃
- Channels: 135
- Update rate: 1/5Hz (default)/10Hz (option)
Frequently Bought Together
- ₹15,395.00 Excl. of GST
- ₹5,205.00 Excl. of GST
- This item: RTK-4057-MHPD RTK Board - L1+L5 Dual Frequency RTK Board - Locosys(₹15,395.00 Excl. of GST)
- LH-105A2-B Helix Antenna - L1 + L5 Helix Antenna - Locosys(₹5,205.00 Excl. of GST)
RTK-4057-MHPD RTK Board is a L1+L5 Dual-Frequency Position with Heading RTK Board from LOCOSYS. which targeting for precision autonomous guided vehicle, smart agriculture, unmanned aerial vehicle, and any other unmanned system to integrate in. This receiver board provides fast precise heading and RTK position. It supports global multiple constellations, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS to improve the continuity and reliability of precise heading and RTK position even in the harsh environment.
Besides, it features powerful compatibility with other GNSS receivers in the market by flexible USB interfaces, smart hardware design and output standard NMEA formats. Versatile, compact size, complete driver support, low power and high update rate. LOCOSYS RTK-4057-MHPD meets Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi and Nvidia developer requirements or system integrator need, and helps you quickly realize unmanned application positioning function.
- L1 + L5 Dual-frequency and multi-constellation heading and RTK positioning solution.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO, QZSS satellite.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- Dual 135 channels GNSS with dual-antenna input.
- Built in independent short-circuit protection for each antenna input.
- RTK Position Accuracy 1cm CEP.
- Heading accuracy < 0.2° RMS.
- Support proprietary heading and elevation.
- Support 1/5Hz Default, Up to 10Hz update rate.
- Industrial operating temperature range -40 to +85°C.
- Low-power consumption and compact size.
- USB complete driver.
- Autonomous Vehicle Guidance
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Precision Agriculture
- AGV Robotics
- Structural / Land Monitoring
- IPC equipment