No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ESP8285 M2 Wifi Module
GST Credit of ₹28.22available.
- Ultra-small size
- Support serial to Wi-Fi
- Wireless transparent transmission
- Long distance transmission with ultra-low power
- Support outboard antenna
- Provides Security for the firmware
ESP8285 M2 Wifi Module is encapsulated by the high performance chip ESP8285, which is equal to ESP8266 chip plus 1M Flash. The chip ESP8285 is encapsulated a advanced Ten silica’s L106 32-bit CPU, together with SRAM. ESP8285 has the full and complete Wi-Fi function, which can used independently and also used as a slaver with other Hoster MCU, which can start directly from the out-built Flash. In addition, the built-in high-speed buffer is benefit for the system performance. Especially, ESP8285 can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter by SPI/SDIO and/or I2C/UART interface, when it is applied to the other MCU design. The ESP8285 M2 Wifi Module also provides the developer with security of the firmware.
- Built-in Ten silica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit CPU, main frequency supports 80MHz and160MHz, and RTOS
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol
- Built-in one-channel 10-bit high precision ADC
- Built in 1M byte for SPI Flash.
- Support 802.11 b/g/n/e/I
- Support Station, Soft AP, Soft AP+STA mode
- Support Wi-Fi Direct (P2P)
- Support 802.11n (2.4GHz)
- Support seam less roaming
- Support AT remote update and cloud update (OTA)
- Support Smart Config function (including Android and iOS device).
- Support CCMP (CBC-MAC, computation mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4), WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC etc., for hardware acceleration.