No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ESP8285 M2 Wifi Module
GST Credit of ₹28.80available.
- Ultra-small size
- Support serial to Wi-Fi
- Wireless transparent transmission
- Long distance transmission with ultra-low power
- Support outboard antenna
- Provides Security for the firmware
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
ESP8285 M2 Wifi Module is encapsulated by the high performance chip ESP8285, which is equal to ESP8266 chip plus 1M Flash. The chip ESP8285 is encapsulated a advanced Ten silica’s L106 32-bit CPU, together with SRAM. ESP8285 has the full and complete Wi-Fi function, which can used independently and also used as a slaver with other Hoster MCU, which can start directly from the out-built Flash. In addition, the built-in high-speed buffer is benefit for the system performance. Especially, ESP8285 can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter by SPI/SDIO and/or I2C/UART interface, when it is applied to the other MCU design. The ESP8285 M2 Wifi Module also provides the developer with security of the firmware.
- Built-in Ten silica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit CPU, main frequency supports 80MHz and160MHz, and RTOS
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol
- Built-in one-channel 10-bit high precision ADC
- Built in 1M byte for SPI Flash.
- Support 802.11 b/g/n/e/I
- Support Station, Soft AP, Soft AP+STA mode
- Support Wi-Fi Direct (P2P)
- Support 802.11n (2.4GHz)
- Support seam less roaming
- Support AT remote update and cloud update (OTA)
- Support Smart Config function (including Android and iOS device).
- Support CCMP (CBC-MAC, computation mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4), WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC etc., for hardware acceleration.