No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
WEMOS ESP32 Development Board – With Battery Holder
GST Credit of ₹148.58available.
- Ultra-low power consumption
- 32 GPIO: ADC(16), SPI(2), I2C(1), UART(1), PWM(32), SDIO(50 Mhz)
- 520 KB SRAM
- 16 MB Flash
- 802.11BGN HT40 WiFi Transceiver (-98 dBm minimum sensitivity)
- Max data rate: 150 Mbps
- -40°C to 125°C operating temperature
WEMOS ESP32 Development Board contains an already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area. This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology, power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
When you do some projects with WEMOS ESP32 Development Board you must add a power bank to provide the power. This tiny board could solve such problems. This product also features on the back side an adapter to insert one 18650 lithium battery that allows no wire operation for about 17 hours if using 3000mAh batteries.
- 18650 charging system integrated
- Indicate LED inside(Green means full& Red means charging)
- Charging and working could be at the same time
- 1 Switch could control the power
- 1 extra LED could be programmed(Connected with GPIO16[D0])
- 0.5A charging current
- 1A output
- Over charge protection
- Over discharge protection
- Full ESP32 pins break out
- High performance-price ratio
- Small volume, easily embeded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
- Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop