No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
NodeMCU ESP8266 CH340G Wifi Development Board
GST Credit of ₹28.97available.
- Based on ESP8266-12F/12E
- Easy to use wifi development board with Lua Scripting
- Open source firmware and development kit
- Input Voltage: 5V to 14V
- In-built USB to TTL Serial Converter
- Easy to use with Node.js
The NodeMCU ESP8266 CH340G Wifi Development Board is based on ESP8266 and is one of the easiest way to get started with ESP8266 and WiFi related projects. This module uses one of the highest used ESP8266-12F, which can be found in many of IoT devices nowadays. The module has Micro USB Interface. It has dual use, for connection with PC, as well as for Input power supply. It has onboard 3.3 V regulator, and therefore can be supplied with up to 14 V DC. Also NodeMCU is an open-source firmware and WiFi Development Board kit. And it can help anyone in learning and prototyping of IoT and WiFi based products with Lua Script Lines.
- Easy to use, leading, low cost device for WiFi / IoT product prototyping
- Modern high level Lua based technology, which is integrated with almost all peripherals onboard, so making it easy to program.
- Internet development Tools such as Node.js can be interfaced with this device, therefore developers can take advantage of built-in API to easily make your idea in to product.
- It is based on mature ESP8266 technology, and has abundant resources on web
- It has onboard WiFi integration with GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1 wire resources.
- Built in USB to TTL Serial using CH340G
- Wide input voltage Range: 5 V to 14 V DC