No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sim800L GSM GPRS Module – 2G
GST Credit of ₹65.29available.
- SIM800L Quad Band GSM / GPRS Module
- Power Supply: 3.7 to 4.2V Rated At 2A
- Low Power Consumption: < 3 mA during sleep mode
- Max Current: 2A (During transmission bursts)
- Supports transmission of Voice, SMS, and Data (max speed 85.6 Kbps)
- Supports Serial Communication (5v tolerant)
- Suppors Micro SIM Card
SIM800L GSM GPRS Module is one of the cheapest and minimalist GSM module. It only has 12 pinouts, which gives basic access to the module. It supports transmission of voice, SMS, and data. The module supports Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz GSM. It also supports GPRS Class 12. The size of the module is very small. The SIM800L GSM Module comes with small spring antenna, which is solderable to NET pin of the module, for better network signal reception. The module can be used in various standalone IVRS systems for electronics devices, data monitoring, and remote control applications. The Serial port pins are 5v tolerant.
When the network is connected, the network LED on the module blinks every 3 seconds. If its connecting to network, than the light blinks every 800 mS. It Supports Micro SIM Card. The SIM Card Holder is on the backside of the module.
The module has following pinouts:
- NET: For Connection Antenna
- Vcc or Vco: Input Supply +ve (mandatory)
- RST: RESET
- RXD / TXD: Receive and Transmit Signal of USART (mandatory)
- GND: Ground (mandatory)
- RING: The output of this pin changes, when module receives call, SMS or during data transmission
- DTR: DTR Signal, to put the module to deep sleep
- MICP / MICN: Microphone Connections
- SPKP / SPKN: Speaker Connections
Even though SIM800L GSM GPRS Module offers 12 pins, minimal setup can be made by using only 4 pins i.e. Vcc, Gnd, Rxd, Txd. Enabling the module to connect to any serial port, and make calls, sms, or transmit data. The SIM800L GSM GPRS Module also has internal flash, and we can upload files into that flash using Serial Communication. The same files can also be played during call to make up an IVRS system.
- Quad Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
- GPRS Class 12/10 (Max speed 85.6 Kbps up link or down link)
- Power Supply: 3.7 – 4.2 VDC Rated at 2A (Making it compatible with Li-ion Battery)
- Low Power Consumption: < 3 mA (in sleep mode)
- Different Sleep modes available
- Supports various protocols: FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, SSL
- UFL Connector, enabling easy use of other antenna