This is a Nuvoton Nu-Link ICP programmer based on the SWD signal interface. Users can use the Nuvoton NuMicro ICP (In-Circuit Programming) Programming Tool to develop software firmware updates, as well as mass production of chip firmware. And support for third-party development tools such as Keil RVMDK, IAR EWARM and CooCox CoIDE.
Nu-Link ICP programmer is a basic debugger and programmer with customization, in-circuit programming, and offline programming. There is a USB port to link to the host computer, a set of status indicators (Status LED), an offline programming button (Offline Programming Button), an SWD port link target chip for adjustment and programming, SWD port voltage level is fixed at 5.0V.
Nu-Link is not only an emulator, but also an online and offline downloader. It is a 3-in-1 tool for both R&D and mass production.
- Support KEIL, IAR, CoIDE, and other IDE tools.
- Flash breakpoints, regardless of the code in RAM or ROM, can use unlimited breakpoints, not limited by the number of Cortex chip breakpoints.
- Support memory read and write, terminal emulation and serial debug output while program is running.
- Nu-Link also supports on-chip program upgrade and update (In-Circuit Program function), which is an integrated and easy operation for mass production.
- USB HID device is driver-free, plug and play.
- The firmware program supports automatic update from official software
- Nu-link supports SWD-based ICP (In-Circuit Programming).
- Status LED – Display the operation status of the Nu-Link Adapter
- Offline Programming Button – Click this button to proceed with offline programming
- SWD Power Output LED – Display the power output status of SWD VCC pins
- SWD I/O Voltage LED – Display the SWD VCC and I/O voltage