The JLink V9 Debugger is an independent simulation debugging downloader, seamless connection with IAR, KEIL and other compiler environment, easy to operate, easy to connect, simple to learn, is to learn the development of AMR practical development tool s, this set of simulation download debugging device named V9 USB communication function , can communicate with PC, the other end through SWD/JTAG serial port and support device communication to complete the debugging simulation download task. V9 version can burn Flash ROM, EPROM,AFR etc.
ARM V9 is a JTAG emulator launched to support the simulation of ARM core chips. With IAR EWAR, ADS, KEIL, WINARM, RealView and other integrated development environments, supported CPUs: ARM7/9/11, Cortex-A5/A7/A8/A9, Cortex-M0/M1/M3/M4/M7, Cortex- R4, Microchip PIC32 and Renesas RX100/RX200/RX610/RX621/RX62N/RX62T/RX630/RX631/RX63N;
Convenient operation, convenient connection, simple and easy to learn, it is the best and most practical development tool for learning and developing ARM.
- The main control chip adopts STM32F205, not lose firmware, and the hardware is upgraded to the latest version of V9.4
- Can provide 3.3V and 0.8A current for the development board (pin 2)
- Support standard JTAG interface and 2-wire SWD debugging interface. The speed can reach 20M (JTAG) / 15M (SWD) per second.
- Support debugging of all ARM chips, support MDK or IAR, and compile environment IDE supported by other standard JLink.
- Original firmware, full automatic upgrade The main control chip adopts STM32F205, without losing the firmware, and the hardware is upgraded to the latest version of V9.4
- 1 x J link V9 ARM Emulator
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Connector Cable