No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MQ2 Smoke and Gas Detector module
GST Credit of ₹16.32available.
- Operating Voltage is +5V
- Can be used to Measure or detect LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO and smoke.
- Analog output voltage: 0V to 5V
- Digital Output Voltage: 0V or 5V (TTL Logic)
- Preheat duration 20 seconds
- Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor
- The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer
Frequently Bought Together
- ₹107.00 Incl. of GST
- ₹340.00 Incl. of GST
The MQ2 Smoke and GAS Detector Module can detect or measure Smoke and gasses like LPG, Butane, Alcohol, Propane, etc. This module comes with a Digital Pin which makes this sensor to operate even without a microcontroller and that comes in handy when you are only trying to detect one particular gas. When it comes to measuring the gas in ppm the analog pin has to be used, the analog pin also TTL driven and works on 5V and hence can be used with most common microcontrollers.
So if you are looking for a sensor to detect or measure gasses like LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO and even methane with or without a microcontroller, then this MQ2 Smoke and Gas Detector Module might be the right choice for you.
- Detects or measure Gases like LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO and even methane
- Air quality monitor
- Gas leak alarm
- Safety standard maintenance
- Maintaining environment standards in hospitals