The Hi Link HLK 5M12 is a 5W series AC to DC Power Supply Module from Hi Link. This modules are very compact in size, highly reliable. They also feature Output short circuit protection, and over-current protection along with self recovery.
The Hi Link HLK 5M12 Power Supply Module is usable without any external circuit. It is PCB Mountable. And also feature Universal Input Voltage range, which is a big advantage. It also features low temperature rise, low power consumption, high efficiency, high reliability, and high safety isolation.
The module provides 12V Output with 450 mA Output current at 5W. The HLK 5M12 power supply modules are also having CE certification.
- Ultra thin, ultra small
- Universal Input Voltage Range: 90 to 245 VAC
- Low ripple. low noise
- Input to Output Isolation Voltage: 3000 VAC
- Meets UL, CE requirements
- Product design meets EMC and Safety testing requirements
- Uses high quality Water Proof Plastic Potting, moisture, vibration, water and dust to meet IP65 standards
- Input Voltage Range: 85 to 264 VAC
- Max Input Current: < 0.2 A
- Input Inrush Current: < 10 A
- Rated Output Voltage: 12 VDC
- Short-time Max Output Current: > 540 mA
- Long Time Max Output Current: > 450 mA
- Output Over-current Protection: 110 – 150%
Hi Link HLK 5M12 Footprint
For more details, visit the downloads section.