The Hi Link HLK PM01 is a AC to DC Power Supply Module in a compact size. It also provides high efficiency, low power consumption, high reliability, and high safety isolation. This module provides 5 VDC output with 600 mA output current at 3W. Also, the module provides universal input voltage range of 90 to 265 VAC. So, this makes it the best choice for embedding power supplies in your design.
The Hi Link HLK PM01 AC to DC Power Supply module is usable in various electronics device, as it provides the user with a reliable 5V output, and the max output current is also quite high, for most micro-controller based designs.
- Ultra thin, ultra small
- Universal Input Voltage Range: 90 to 265 VAC
- Low Power Consumption, green environmental protection, no-load loss < 0.1 W
- Output short-circuit and over-current protection with Self Recovery
- Input to Output Isolation Voltage: 3000 VAC
- Meets UL, CE requirements, designed to meet EMC and Safety Testing Requirements
- Input Voltage: 85 to 265 VAC
- Max Input Current: < 0.1 A
- Input inrush current: < 10 A
- Output Voltage: 5 VDC
- Rated Output Current: 600 mA
- Short time Max Output Current: > 700 mA
- Output Over-current protection: 110-150%
Hi Link HLK PM01 Footprint
For more details, visit downloads section.