Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HC-05 Wireless Bluetooth Module without Base Plate
GST Credit of ₹40.35available.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- With integrated antenna
- With edge connector
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band.
- Modulation: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying).
- Emission power: =4dBm, Class 2.
- Sensitivity: =-84dBm at 0.1% BER.
HC-05 Wireless Bluetooth module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module, designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup. Serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature). It has the footprint as small as 12.7mmx27mm. Hope it will simplify your overall design/development cycle.
The HC-05 Wireless Bluetooth Module without Baseplate is a slave only device. This means that it can connect to most phones and computers with Bluetooth but it cannot connect to another slave-only device such as keyboards and other HC-06 modules. To connect with other slave devices a master module would be necessary such as the HC-05 version which can do both master and slave.
- Working current: matching for 30 mA, matching the communication for 8 mA.
- With the computer and Bluetooth adapter, PDA, seamless connection equipment.
- Bluetooth module HC-08 Master and slave Two in one module.
- Use the CSR mainstream Bluetooth chip, Bluetooth V2.0 protocol standards.
- Potter default rate of 9600, the user can be set up.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps.
- Security: Authentication and encryption.
- Auto-connect to the last device on power as default.
- Permit pairing device to connect as default.
- Embedded Projects.
- Industrial Applications.
- Computer and Portable Devices.
- GPS receiver.