No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bluetooth Module HC-05 with TTL Output
GST Credit of ₹35.28available.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- Integrated antenna
- Can operate in Master or Slave mode
- Auto connect to last device on power as default
Bluetooth Module HC-05 is a easy to use module, which allows the access via Serial Port. It is a module which is fully Qualified Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 3 Mbps modulation with complete 2.4 Ghz radio transceiver and base-band.
This Bluetooth Module HC-05 can operate in both Master and Slave made. It can easily switch between these two modes. By Default configuration is of slave mode. The modes can be changed using the AT Commands. The slave made in HC-05 cannot initiate a connection to other Bluetooth Device, but can accept connections. Master mode can initiate a connection to other devices. The breakout board has enable / disable button.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- Typical ± 80 dBm sensitivity.
- Up to +4 dBm RF transmits power.
- Low Power 1.8 V Operation, 3.3 V to 5 V I/O.
- PIO control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- With integrated antenna.
- With edge connector.
- Slave default Baud rate: 9600, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity
- Auto connect to the last device on power as default.
- Permit pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto pairing PIN : “1234” as default.
- Auto reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection