No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CH376S USB Disk Read Write Module
GST Credit of ₹46.44available.
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Internal curing CH376S chip FAT file system, file operations simple and fast
- Support including USB thumb drives, USB hard drives, USB flash drives, and USB storage devices, USB card reader
- Compatible with CH372, host compatible with CH375
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Frequently Bought Together
- ₹500.00 Excl. of GST
- Arduino Uno R3 Compatible Board With Cable - DIP Version(₹500.00 Excl. of GST)
The CH376S USB Disk Read Write Module is used as a file system control chip, used by MCU system to read/write a file in USB Flash Drive or SD card. It supports USB-Device Mode and USB-HOST Mode. It also sets firmware of special communication protocol to deal with Mass-Storage devices, communication interface firmware of SD card, FAT16, FAT32, and FAT12 file system manage firmware in the inner. CH376S supports three communication interfaces: an 8-bit parallel, SPI interface or asynchronous serial interface.
- Internal curing CH376S chip FAT file system, for simple and fast file operations
- CH376 USB Read Write Module Supports USB thumb drives, USB hard drives, USB flash drives and USB storage devices, USB card reader
- Support standard size SD card, HC-SD card, and compatible high capacity MMC, TF card
- Supports a variety of communication interfaces: 8-bit parallel, SPI interface, and asynchronous serial ports
- Compatibility: device is compatible with CH372, host compatible with CH375