No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CH340G USB to Serial Converter Chip – SOP-16
GST Credit of ₹8.28available.
- USB to UART Converter
- Supports Full Speed USB 2.0
- Baud Rate: 50Bps to 2Mbps
- Can be used with RS485, RS422, RS232 with external level conversion chip
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
CH340G USB to Serial Converter chip is being used in various devices to convert the USB Interface to UART signal, for connection with MCU. It supports Full Speed USB 2.0. And it sports a Full Duplex Serial UART Interface, and supports baud rate from 50 bps to 2 Mbps. This CH340G USB to Serial Converter chip is also applicable along with external level conversion chip with RS232, RS485, RS422 Interface. It is also compatible with 5V and 3.3V Power supply, there by making it easy to use any electronics device.
- Full speed USB device interface, compatible with USB V2.0.
- Emulate standard UART interface, used to upgrade the serial peripherals, or expand UART interface via USB bus
- Hardware full duplex serial UART interface, built-in transmit-receive buffer, supports communication baud
rate varies from 50bps to 2Mbps.
- Supports common MODEM liaison signal RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS
- Through external level conversion chip provide further RS232, RS485, RS422 interface, etc.
- Software compatible with CH341, use driver of CH341 directly
- Support 5V and 3.3V power supply even 3V