No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CH340C USB to Serial Converter IC – SOP16
GST Credit of ₹6.85available.
- USB to UART Converter
- Supports Full Speed USB 2.0
- Baud Rate: 50Bps to 2Mbps
- Can be used with RS485, RS422, RS232 with external level conversion chip
- CH340C Has built-in Crystal.
- Supply Voltage: 0 – 5.5V
CH340C USB to Serial Converter is a USB bus conversion chip, it can realize USB to UART interface or USB to printer interface. In serial UART mode, CH340 provides common MODEM liaison signal, used to expand UART interface of computer or upgrade the common serial device to USB bus directly.
- Full speed USB device interface, compatible with USB V2.0.
- Emulate standard UART interface, used to upgrade the serial peripherals, or expand UART interface via USB bus.
- Original serial applications are totally compatible, without any modification in Windows operation system.
- Hardware full duplex serial UART interface, built-in transmit-receive buffer, supports communication baud rate varies from 50bps to 2Mbps.
- Supports common MODEM liaison signal RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS.
- Through external level conversion chip provide further RS232, RS485, RS422 interface, etc.
- Software compatible with CH341, use driver of CH341 directly.
- Support 5V and 3.3V power supply even 3V.
- CH340C USB to Serial Converter have built-in crystal, no external crystal.
- SOP-16 is RoHS compliant package.
Difference Between CH340C and CH340G
CH340C has in built crystal whereas CH340G requires an external crystal input.
There are no reviews yet.