No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ULN2003ADR – NPN Darlington Transistor Array Chip – SOP-16
₹8.56 (Incl. of GST 18%)
GST Credit of ₹1.31available.
- NPN Darlington Transistors Array Chip
- Consists of 7 Arrays of NPN Transistors
- Collection Emitter Voltage Vceo Max : 50V
- Maximum Collector Current: 0.5A
- Input pins can be triggered by +5V
The ULN2003A Series devices are high voltage, high current Darlington transistor arrays. This ULN2003ADR consists of 7 NPN Darlington pairs which features high voltage outputs. And each pair has common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads. It also comes in easy to use SOP-16 package.
The collector rating of single Darlington pair in ULN2003ADR is 500mA. And so using darlington pairs in parallel makes higher current capacity. The ULN2003A Series devices have a 2.7KOhms series base resistor for each darlington pair. Because it needs to be operated directly with TTL or 5V CMOS devices.
- 7 NPN Darlington Transistor Array
- Upto 500mA collector current for each pair
- Multiple transistor pairs can be paralleled for higher current requirements
- Max Collector-Emitter Voltage: 50V