No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
STM32F103RET6 MCU – LQFP-64
GST Credit of ₹65.29available.
- Operating voltage: 2.0V to 3.6V.
- CPU frequency: 72Mhz
- GPIOs: 51
- Flash memory:512kb
- SRAM: 64Kb
- : 64Pins
- : LQFP-64
- Interfaces: CAN, I2C, SPI, USART, USB
The STM32F103RET6 MCU is a 32-bit high-density performance Microcontroller Unit offers three 12-bit ADC and 4 general purpose 16-bit timers plus two PMW timers, as well as standard and advanced communication interfaces up to two I²Cs and three SPIs and two I²S, one SDIO, five USARTs, an USB and a CAN. It incorporates the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. The 64-pin general-purpose microcontroller unit (MCU) feature 512kB flash memory.
- POR, PDR and programmable voltage detector
- Low power – Sleep, stop and standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- 12-channel DMA controller
- Debug mode – Serial wire debug (SWD) and JTAG interfaces
- Cortex®-M3 embedded trace Macrocell™
- 2 x Watchdog timers
- SysTick timer – 24-bit down counter
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- 2.0 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
Motor Drive & Control, Portable Devices, Medical, Consumer Electronics, Computers & Computer Peripherals, Communications & Networking, Industrial, Security, Imaging, Video & Vision, HVAC