No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
STM32F103C8T6 ST Development Board Module
GST Credit of ₹102.51available.
- STM32F103C8T6 MCU From ST
- Arm 32Bit Core M3 based Core
- 8Mhz OnBoard Crystal
- Working Voltage: 2.0 to 3.6V
- Almost all I/O are 5V tolerant
- Upto 37 I/Os
- USB 2.0 Full Speed
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
This module is a minimal development board based on the STM32F103C8T6 microcontroller from ST. It sports a 32Bit ARM Cortex M3 based core. Its maximum frequency is 72 Mhz. It also supports various interfaces, along with USB 2.0 Full Speed. Being from ST, the STM32F103C8T6 is low cost, high capacity microcontroller which is used in this development board module.
The module has onboard clock. It includes a reset switch. And can be communicated with using Micro USB Socket. This module is very compact in size.
- 64 KB Flash Memory
- 20 KB RAM
- 2.0 to 3.6V Application Supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, and PRogrammable Voltage Detector (PVD)
- Onboard 8Mhz Crystal
- Low Power
- 2 x 12Bit, 1 µS A/D Converters, with range of 0 to 3.6 V
- 7 Channel DMA Controller with support for Timers, ADC, SPIs, I2C and USARTs
- Upto 37 Fast I/O ports, all mappable on 13 external interrupt vectors and 5V tolerant
- Serial Wire Debug and JTAG interface for debug
- 4 x 16-Bit timers
- 2 SPIs, 3 USARTs, 1 CAN
There are no reviews yet.