No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040
GST Credit of ₹48.81available.
- RP2040 microcontroller with 2MByte Flash
- 30 multi-function General Purpose IO (4 can be used for ADC)
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V to 5V
- Micro-USB B port for power and data
- 12-bit 500ksps Analogue to Digital Converter (ADC)
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
This Raspberry Pi Pico is Designed by Raspberry Pi, RP2040 features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264KB internal RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip Flash. A wide range of flexible I/O options includes I2C, SPI, and — uniquely — Programmable I/O (PIO). These support endless possible applications for this small and affordable package. From controlling appliances to operating a light display, Raspberry Pi Pico puts the technology that underpins countless everyday operations into your hands.
Programmable in C and MicroPython, Pico is adaptable to a vast range of applications and skill levels, and getting started is as easy as dragging and dropping a file. More experienced users can take advantage of Raspberry Pi Pico’s rich peripheral set, including SPI, I2C, and eight Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
The main highlighted thing about RPI PICO it is the Lowest cost and Smallest size development board from Raspberry pi Foundation ever. On the technical side, it is equipped with RP2040 Microcontroller chip developed by Raspberry Pi Foundation itself.
Raspberry Pi Pico Pinout
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support