No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SRV05-4 ESD Protection Array Diode SOT-23 6L
GST Credit of ₹4.98available.
- Reverse Stand-Off Voltage: 5V(Max)
- Reverse Breakdown Voltage: 6V
- Clamping Voltage: 12.5V – 17V
- Junction Capacitance: 3pF – 5pF
- Peak Pulse Current: 12A
- ESD Protection: IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact)
- JEDEC SOT-23 6L package
The unique design of the SRV05-4 devices incorporates eight surge rated, low capacitance steering diodes and a TVS diode in a single package. During transient conditions, the steering diodes direct the transient to either the positive side of the power supply line or to ground. The internal TVS diode prevents over-voltage on the power line, protecting any down-stream components.
The SRV05-4 has a low typical capacitance of 3pF and operates with virtually no insertion loss to 1GHz. This makes the device ideal for protection of high-speed data lines such as USB 2.0, Firewire, DVI, and gigabit Ethernet interfaces. The low capacitance array configuration allows the user to protect four high-speed data or transmission lines. The low inductance construction minimizes voltage overshoot during high current surges. They may be used to meet the ESD immunity requirements of IEC61000-4-2, Level 4 (±15kV air, ±8kV contact discharge).
- ESD protection for high-speed data lines to
IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact)
IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns)
IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning) 12A (8/20μs)
- Array of surge rated diodes with internal TVS Diode
- Small package saves board space
- Protects four I/O lines
- Low capacitance: 3pF typical
- Low clamping voltage
- Low operating voltage: 5.0V
- Solid-state silicon-avalanche technology