No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
NRF24L01+ 2.4Ghz Wireless Transceiver Module
GST Credit of ₹10.51available.
- Worldwide 2.4Ghz ISM Band Operation
- Common RX, TX Interface
- 126 RF Channels
- SPI Interface, easy to use with any MCU
- Very low power consumption
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The NRF24L01+ 2.4Ghz Wireless Transceiver Module comes with an embedded baseband protocol engine, suitable for ultra low power wireless applications. It operates in world wide ISM Frequency Band 2.40 – 2.4835 Ghz.
To design an RF system with NRF24L01+ module, only a MCU and few external components are required. It has SPI Peripheral, through which it can operated and configured. It supports data rate of 250 kbps, 1 Mbps, and 2 Mbps. The high air data rate combined with 2 power saving modes make it very suitable for ultra low power designs.
With peak transceiver current lower than 14mA, a sub µA power down mode, advanced power management, and supply voltage range of 1.9V to 3.6V, the NRF24L01+ module provides true ULP solutions enabling months to years of battery life when running on coin cells or AA/AAA batteries.
The data pins are 5V compatible, even though the power supply is of 3.3V.
- 2.4 Ghz GFSK RF Transceiver IC
- Works in ISM Band, which is world wide license-free
- 250 kbps, 1 Mbps, 2 Mbps on air data rate
- Very low power consumption – enabling battery life of months to years
- Power Supply: 3.3V (Data pins are compatible with 5V tolerant)