No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
RC522 RFID Reader / Writer 13.56 Mhz Module Kit
GST Credit of ₹17.31available.
- MFRC522 Based RFID Card Reader / Writer Kit
- Frequency: 13.56 Mhz
- Card Reading / Writing Distance: >= 50 mm
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
RC522 – RFID Card Reader / Writer Module Kit includes 13.56 Mhz RF reader cum writer, which is based on RC522 chip and two S50 cards. The MFRC522 is a highly integrated reader / writer for contact less communication at 13.56 Mhz. The MFRC522 reader supports ISO 14443A / MIFARE mode.
The RC522 RFID Reader Writer Module Kit uses the SPI Interface to communicate with any MCU. The open source community has accepted this module widely for making RFID based projects, including Arduino. Easy to use libraries are already available for this module.
- Highly Integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses
- Buffered output drivers to connect an antenna with minimum number of external components
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443A / MIFARE
- Typical operating distance in Reader / Writer mode for communication is 50 mm depending on the antenna size and tuning
- Supports higher transfer speed communication up to 848 Kbit/s
- SPI Interface up to 10 Mbit/s
- Low Voltage, low cost, compact sized non contact card reader and writer
- Power Supply: 3.3 V
- Operating Current: 13 mA to 26 mA @ 3.3 VDC
- Idle Current: 10 mA to 13mA @ 3.3 VDC
- Sleep Current: < 80 µA
- Peak Current: < 30 mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 Mhz
- Supported Card Types: MIFARE1 S50, MIFARE1 S70, MIFARE ULTRALIGHT, MIFARE PRO, MIFARE DESFIRE
- Reader Distance: >= 50mm / 1.95″ (MIFARE 1)
- RFID MFRC522 Reader / Writer Module x 1
- Standard S50 Blank Card x 1
- S50 key chain type Card x 1
- Straight pin x 1
- Right Angle pin x 1