No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MS51FB9AE Nuvoton MCU – TSSOP-20
GST Credit of ₹5.90available.
- Voltage range: 2.4V to 5.5V
- Temperature range: – 40 ℃ to + 105 ℃
- 1T 8051-based CMOS microcontroller running up to 24 MHz
- 16 K bytes Flash
- Configurable 4 K / 3 K / 2 K / 1 K Bytes of LDROM, which provides flexibility to user developed Boot Code
- 24 MHz high-speed internal oscillator trimmed to ± 1 % when VDD 5.0 V, ± 2 % in all conditions
The MS51FB9AE Nuvoton MCU embedded flash type, 8-bit high performance 1T 8051-based microcontroller. The instruction set is fully compatible with the standard 80C51 and performance enhanced. The MS51FB9AE contains a up of main Flash called APROM, in which the contents of User Code resides. The MS51 Flash supports In-Application-Programming (IAP) function, which enables on-chip firmware updates.
The MS51FB9AE Nuvoton MCU provides rich peripherals including 256 Bytes of SRAM, 1K Bytes of auxiliary RAM (XRAM), Up to 18 general purpose I/O, two 16-bit Timers/Counters 0/1, one 16-bit Timer2 with three-channel input capture module, one Watchdog Timer (WDT), one Self Wake-up Timer (WKT), one 16-bit auto-reload Timer3 for general purpose or baud rate generator, two UARTs with frame error detection and automatic address recognition, one SPI, one I2C, five enhanced PWM output channels, eight-channel shared pin interrupt for all I/O, and one 12-bit ADC. The peripherals are equipped with 18 sources with 4-level-priority interrupts capability.
- Fully static design 8-bit high performance 1T 8051-based CMOS microcontroller.
- Instruction set fully compatible with MCS-51.
- 4-priority-level interrupts capability.
- Dual Data Pointers (DPTRs).
- Power On Reset (POR) with 1.15V threshold voltage level.
- 4-level selection, with brown-out interrupt and reset option.
- Low Voltage Reset (LVR) with 2.0V threshold voltage level.
- 128-bytes security protection memory SPROM.
- 16 KBytes of APROM for User Code..
There are no reviews yet.