No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
LM35 Temperature Sensor IC TO-92
GST Credit of ₹7.20available.
- Operating Voltage 4V to 30V
- Can measure temperature ranging from -55°C to 150°C
- Output voltage is directly proportional (Linear) to temperature (i.e.) there will be a rise of 10mV (0.01V) for every 1°C rise in temperature.
- ±0.5°C Accuracy
- Drain current is less than 60uA
- Low cost temperature sensor
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Frequently Bought Together
Arduino Nano R3 CH340G Compatible Board
₹315.00Incl. of GST
- Arduino Nano R3 CH340G Compatible Board(
₹315.00Incl. of GST)
LM35 Temperature sensor is a precession Integrated circuit, whose output voltage varies, based on the temperature around it. It is a small and cheap IC which can be used to measure temperature anywhere between -55°C to 150°C. It can easily be interfaced with any Microcontroller that has ADC function or any development platform like Arduino.
Power the LM35 Temperature Sensor by applying a regulated voltage like +5V (VS) to the input pin and connected the ground pin to the ground of the circuit. Now, you can measure the temperature in form of voltage. If the temperature is 0°C, then the output voltage will also be 0V. There will be rise of 0.01V (10mV) for every degree Celsius rise in temperature. The voltage can converted into temperature using the below formulae.
There are no reviews yet.