No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
LM2596S 5V Fixed Step Down Switching Regulator IC – TO263-5
GST Credit of ₹2.88available.
- Fixed Output: 5V
- Output Current: Max 3A
- Input Voltage Range: Up to 40V
- Efficiency: 80%
- Thermal Shutdown and current Limit Protection
The LM2596S 5V is a monolithic integrated circuits that provides all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 3-A load with excellent line and load regulation. Its available in TO263-5 Surface Mount package.
The LM2596S 5V requires minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include frequency compensation, and a fixed frequency oscillator. The LM2596 operates at a switching frequency of 150 Khz, there by allowing smaller size filter components.
It has input operating voltage of 4.5V to 40V DC. It provides switching efficiency of 80% (Vin=12V, I=3A).
- Output Load: 3A
- Output Voltage: 5V Fixed
- Input Voltage Range Up to 40V
- Requires only 4 external components
- 150Khz Fixed Frequency internal oscillator
- TTL shutdown capability
- Low Power Standby Mode: typically 80 µA
- Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit Protection